2) Age: 26
3) Where you from?
Residing in Atlanta.
4) Do you believe in love?
5) What is your single biggest turn on when looking for a partner?
Physically I love a guy with piercing eyes, color doesn’t matter. In terms of personality, I love laughing. I also like a man that can challenge my intelligence and stir my ambition.
6) Whats the lamest pick up line you’ve ever heard or used?
Heard: “You must be from Tennessee cause you’re the only ten I see.”
Used: “I know my calculus, that means U+ME= US.”…….yeah wow LoL.
7) Whats the best pick up line you’ve ever heard or used?
Heard: “You should smile more. You’re beautiful already but that smile is the cherry on top.”
Used: N/A……none of mine are really good LoL
8) What do you wish the opposite sex (assuming you’re straight, don’t wanna be discriminating) could understand about you as male or female?
I wish guys could understand that just because a woman pursues you doesn’t mean she’s desperate. Men say they would like women to make the first move at times and then are turned off by the very notion. The hell do y’all really want? LoL.
9) Do you believe in marriage, why?
Yes, because I don’t think any of us were meant to walk through this life alone. Marriage, to me, is one of if not the tightest bond you can form with another person.
10) Do you eventually want kids?
Yes, I would love to have children. How ever many I can.
11) Have you ever cheated? If so why?
12) Do you like romance? Why?
I do, because it’s the reminder for your significant other that you still care enough to woo them. Actions are resounding and showing someone you love them is far more substantial than reciting the words.
13) Do you believe in equality? Everything is 50/50 or should the man or woman play the bigger role.
That whole 50/50 thing is bogus. Nothing in this world is 50/50. When it comes to relationships, I feel like a man should be a man and uphold his responsibilities to himself and his significant other; the same goes for women. What ever those responsibilities may entail, give 100% of yourself. If you love each other then you both deserve the best.
14) What do you feel about friends with benefits?
I feel like everyone can do as they see fit with their parts. I, on the other hand, have never been a fan of casual sex or being friends with benefits. Still, never say never LoL.
15) Have you ever been cheated on? If so, how has it changed you?
It’s still up for debate between myself and that person whether or not they cheated on me physically. However, I have been cheat on emotionally. To have your significant other leave you emotionally is truly a terrible thing. The act of sex, while the task itself will be difficult, can be forgiven over time. But to lose love? It makes you feel….insignificant, infinitesimal, rejected, and lost. All those words are still insufficient in describing the feeling. I mean, I’ve always seen people cheating on their significant others while I was growing up, but I never actually knew the emotions involved until I was in that triangle. The entire thing has made me aware of the fact that even the people you think love you most can hurt you; sometimes they’re the ones that hurt you the worst.
16) What do you value most about a relationship?
The quiet moments; when you’re just together taking each other in. When you’re living in love.
17) Do you believe in breaks?
The fuck is a break? My ex tried that. The way I see it, either we’re together or we’re not. I don’t do open relationships, so there’s no gray area.
18) What does the ideal woman/man look like, physically? (Ie. Tattoos, piercings, hair color, body type, style)
Between 5’7” and 6’3”, he could have a tatt or two, any body type between the two extremes is fine with me, nice lips, piercing eyes, good size hands, any race is fine, dark hair, with a style thats kind of urban with a dash of carlton banks. LoL.
19) What qualities must they have as a person? (funny, educated, ambitious etc)
Funny, kind, conscious, generous, intelligent, confident, sincere, ambitious, family-oriented, loving, somewhat frugal, and adventurous.
20) Do you care about your partners past, esp. if its bad?
I do care about their past. Especially if I am to get an idea of where you’ve been, which will let me know where you’re headed. To some degree yes. I believe that we all evolve in our own time/own way, but some of who we once were will always be a part of who we are. If you were dealt a shit hand, I want to know how you learned from it and how it made you stronger. If you weren’t, I want to know how you keep from becoming complacent and whether or not you’re humble.
21) How do you deal with conflicts? Like arguments?
I’m truly not a fan of confrontation! However, as I’ve matured, I’ve learned it’s best to have an open dialogue with the other person. Remembering to be respectful of their feelings is important. After all, we can’t experience what the other person feels or vice versa; be open to hearing that you’re wrong because sometimes we are. No one’s right all the time.
22) How important is sex and being satisfied completely?
Sex, no matter who wants to deny it, is very important in a relationship. It’s not the most important, but it is a means of intimacy; that goes back to showing a person you love them. Yes, I’m a woman and I said sex is a means of showing love. LoL.
23) What if you had a certain fetish and he/she couldn’t fulfill it?
I would have to know their reasons why. The reasons would determine my next move.
24) Have your parents ever caught you in the act?!
Not once. However, I did almost orgasm while trying to hold a phone conversation with a family member once. LoL, my ex had his naughty moments. [devilish grin]
25) What do you feel about Public Displays of Affection (PDA)?
I used to be against having full-blown sex in public, but I dunno LoL. It can be spontaneous and fun. Other than that, I love kissing and holding hands in public. Just be as respectful as you can of the fact that there are other people around and you’re A-O-Tay!
26) Do you like it when he/she holds your hand? leans on your shoulder, hugs you from behind, kisses you randomly? Calls you up just to say they miss and/or love you?
I adore all of those things. I’m a sucker for the little things. I also like when they play in my hair, or running my fingers along their skin, or play fighting [love play fighting lol], and even snuggling up on them. Great big old softy, I am. LoL.
27) Do you celebrate monthly anniversaries?
No, thats so 8th grade, BUT to each their own.
28) Is it more important to be able to get along being at home and doing nothing, or do you prefer more adventurous relationships and home is dull?
I like a good mix of both, but like I mentioned before I like the qt-time at home a tad more.
29) Would you prefer a cooked meal or dining out?
Cooked, I love cooking and when you do it with your partner it somehow brings you closer. Plus, most guys don’t know how to cook so its cute watching them learn new things.
30) How important is it that your family likes them?
It wouldn’t necessarily be make or break, but its fairly important.
31) Have you ever judged a potential partner based on who they’re friends with? or their affiliations? (whether good or bad)
I’ve never judged a partner based on their friends. You never know how long and for what reason people come into your life. Who am I to pass judgement based on your season? Hell, I may be just a season.
32) Would you rather a person whose more aggressive or more passive?
Aggressive, only because I’m a somewhat passive person.
33) What is your ideal date?
Dinner, movie, and good conversation.
34) Would you prefer a perfect person? or a person with flaws?
A person with flaws. Perfect people are fake and I don’t do fake.
35) What would you do if you weren’t in love and she was pregnant? Or if you’re a girl, what if you were pregnant?
Throw the deuces. I’ve said this to countless people I know who have been in this situation. Just because you have a child with someone doesn’t mean you have to be with that person. If you stay and you don’t love them, sooner or later you’ll start to resent them and the relationship will sour on it’s own. So ask yourself, is that really what you want your child to grow up seeing?
36) What do you feel about long distance relationships?
They are hard, but possible to maintain. I maintained one for 3 years.
37) What do you feel about relationships where both people are always busy and rarely see each other?
If it works for them, by all means, do you. If it’s a problem for one of the two parties involved then there should be some serious discussions about what you each want in the relationship.
38) How do you deal with post relationships? Stay friends? Keep bangin’ em? Cut em off or whatever?
It’s SUPER HARD to stay friends immediately following a break up. Some people can do it and some can’t. Personally, I tried and failed miserably because I kept constantly comparing myself to my “replacement” and that did nothing for my self esteem. However, with some time and healing in between I’ve managed a pretty decent friendship with an ex. Lines can be blurred a bit, but you just try to keep things in perspective so you don’t get yourself hurt.
39) What automatically constitutes a break up? Like what do you refuse to deal with?
Cheating, lying, abuse in any form, baby mama drama, std’s, and freeloading.
40) Your biggest physical turn off (bad teeth, split ended hair, nasty nails)?
Chest hair. For whatever reason a bunch of chest hair is like the plague to me, LoL. If its all rolled up like taco meat or blanketed like a fur coat? BOY BYE!!!
41) Your biggest turn off in personality?
Cockiness. Please don’t be cocky, it’s not a good look. Be confident, never cocky.
42) If you started dating your bf/gf today, when would be an acceptable time frame for them to have had sex last? Does that make sense?
Maybe around two or three months.
43) How would you respond if you were with your partner and someone whistled at you or your partner? Would you react if its directed towards you? Would you react if they reacted to the whistle?
Umm, if its towards me I’d probably smile and jokingly say, “Yeah I know I’m the shit.” If it was towards my partner I’d probably say jokingly, “I will get all kinds of ignorant on a motherfucker if I hear one more damn whistle or hey cutie.”……..needless to say I’ve been in this situation before and have done just what I said LoL.
44) Are you against your bf/gf dancing with other ppl, and im talking about a nasty grind with someone else in the club?
Hell yes. If you’re over there duty wining with some other broad then you clearly have no respect for me or our relationship. Ain’t no body got time for that!
45) Are you overprotective when someone tries to holler at your partner? Do you feel insecure?
Honestly, sometimes I do feel a little insecure because we live in a world of “Bigger, Better, Faster, Now”…and if she is in some way better than me and can give him what he wants faster than I can give him what he needs, it makes me feel a bit insecure. I used to be protective in relationships, but now its like hey if you wanna leave be my guest cause I don’t have time to play anybody’s warden.
No matter how far they travel, this is always home.” said the lighthouse to her shores.
“No matter how far, this is home.” said my heart to yours.
Three words kept to my breast, a lack of trust. Two years holding a pillow tightly in sleep for fear of letting go in the waking world. One love lost, what you thought to be love, only lust.